Helping recyclers keep uptime up and downtime down.
In the recycling industry, equipment has to work long hours without stopping. WPI helps keep the job going with fast, responsive service from highly trained technicians, and an extensive selection of OEM parts and accessories.
WPI service personnel are all factory trained and certified, using state-of-the-art tooling and technology to keep your recycling equipment running at its best while helping you get more done.
To minimize downtime, WPI’s commitment to service also includes stocking a full inventory of replacement parts available when you need them. In fact, more than 98% of all Komatsu parts are available within 24 hours.
WPI’s full parts selection includes brands like:
- ESCO buckets, blades and teeth
- JRB attachments and couplers
- Hensley teeth, adapters and ground-engaging tools
- La Bounty hydraulic tools and attachments
WPI’s extensive list of recycling services includes:
- 24/7 emergency on-site service
- Repair and maintenance program
- Factory-trained and -certified technicians
- Undercarriage program for all makes
- Komatsu Oil & Wear Analysis Program
- Komtrax equipment monitoring
- Remanufacturing and rebuild program
- Planned maintenance
- Fully equipped service trucks