We focus on minimizing our environmental impact within our operating areas and providing creative, eco-friendly solutions to our customers to reduce harm to the planet.
We place great importance on corporate, social, and environmental responsibility, which includes proactive safety standards, reducing our environmental footprint, implementing innovative solutions to tackle environmental concerns, and supporting our employees and communities.
With nearly a century of business experience, we have realized that enhancing the individuals we collaborate and interact with is the key to creating a better world. Therefore, each of us must strive for personal growth while also recognizing our shared responsibility towards humanity as a whole.
WPI’s reputation and responsibility are built on providing leading equipment options, service, and unmatched support for demanding applications. We are grateful to our employees who provide a rock-solid foundation to stand the test of time.
The WPI family always maintains mutual respect in our working relationships. All our employees are treated with courtesy and consideration. Our responsibility is to support our operations to accomplish our top priorities.
The continued support of our customers humbles WPI, and we promise to provide our customers with the best quality products and services. Our people are the key differentiator in the hyper-competitive market. That is why safety is of paramount importance to us. Accordingly, we have developed a comprehensive program to protect our people, customers, and other stakeholders.
Waukesha-Pearce Industries, LLC Mission Statement
To lead our industry in customer satisfaction by providing world-class products and service
- Safely perform your job by adhering to all safety guidelines.
- Perform your job to the best of your ability.
- Contribute to the WPI processes to achieve success.
- Be a Team Player.
- Keep your work environment clean.
- Maintain integrity in all aspects of your job.
- Provide excellent service to our customers.
- Be respectful to our customers and fellow employees.
- Provide a safe and clean working environment.
- Provide access to quality products.
- Provide policies and processes to achieve the Mission Statement.
- Offer training and opportunities for advancement.
- Distribute clear guidelines for employment.
- Provide a comprehensive and competitive employee benefit program.
- Acknowledge long-term employees with service and retirement awards.
- Recognize our employees as WPI’s greatest asset.
How We Give Back
At WPI, our employees go beyond excelling in the workplace. They also actively volunteer and contribute to our communities outside of work. As our company expands and community needs evolve, we remain committed to serving and positively impacting our community.
Some of the organizations we have served include:
- The 100 Club Survivor’s Fund
- Houston Wilderness
- EWI of Houston
- Bob Tallman’s Charities
- Amigas Para Niños
- HLS&R Educational Fund
- American Legion Food Basket Program
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Willow Waterhole Greenspace Conversancy
- MD Anderson
- Sky High for Kids
- Susan G Komen Walk
- Toys for Tots
- Houston Food Bank
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Ronald McDonald House
- University of Texas
- Covenant House
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Star of Hope Mission
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Better Business Bureau