Financial Services and Support
WPI puts powerful financing options in your hands, putting the equipment you need to work.
WPI Line of Credit
WPI lines of credit are a convenient option that allows you to be invoiced versus requiring immediate payment to take delivery.
- No Interest
- Balance Due Within 30 Days
With third-party financing, your application goes to a WPI finance manager, who works with an outside financing company to secure your loan. Terms usually last between 12 and 60 months.
- Minimal down payment
- Low-interest rates
- Seasonal skip payments
- Balloon payments
- Extended payment terms
- Delayed first payments
- No money down
- Only make one or two payments at the lease inception
- Lower monthly payments than an installment contract
- Possible tax advantages
- Use of newer equipment to reduce maintenance costs
Take advantage of competitive and flexible financial tools with Komatsu Financial. Financing can be a major advantage for your operation, enabling you to get the equipment and service you need with terms to fit your business needs. Purchasing or leasing new or used equipment, parts, services, repairs, and maintenance is easy. Your business can benefit from reduced ownership costs, flexible terms and payment solutions, industry expertise, and helpful customer service — contact your local dealer for applicable terms and conditions.
- New Equipment Financing Options
- New equipment financing offers reduced ownership costs, flexible terms, and payment solutions.
- Benefit from industry expertise and excellent customer service
- Dedicated lines of credit and aggressive below-market subsidized interest rates on many models for lower monthly payments and reduced TCO
- The streamlined equipment financing process makes getting what you need quick and easy.
- Used Komatsu Equipment Purchase
Some of our financing options include:
- Zero down or no payments for 90 days
- Subsidized below-market rates
- Custom-tailored financing
- Flexible Leasing Options
- Updating your fleet with new technologically advanced equipment
- Matching a machine to a particular job
- Using off-balance-sheet financing
- Expensing your monthly payment
- Reducing initial cash outlay
- Maintenance and Repairs Options
A well-maintained machine will run efficiently for years, helping to maximize your production and reducing the probability of downtime. Komatsu Financial and your authorized distributor have financing programs that can make your maintenance and repairs easy and help boost your bottom line.
- Low rates: Rates as low as 0% and no payments for 90 days*, offered on Komatsu repair or service work using Komatsu-sourced parts at a Komatsu-Authorized distributor — save money with flexibility.
- Pre-approval: If you’re a past Komatsu Financial customer, you’re likely pre-approved for financing. And even if you’re not, most credit applications are approved the same day so that work can begin immediately.
- Seasonal parts and service programs: An off-season is a great time to perform repairs and maintenance, so you can be ready when it’s time to get to work. Our seasonal parts and service financing program is available through your off-season to help you use the downtime to keep your equipment in peak performance.