Waukesha-Pearce Industries comprises two divisions with a lot of common ground but serve distinctively different markets.
- Energy Systems (ED) is focused on providing equipment and services for Primary Power from Innio Waukesha Engines, Standby Power from Generac Industrial Power Generation, Compression from Ariel Compressors, and Drilling Support Equipment from Hydril.
- Construction Machinery (CMD) is focused on providing equipment and services for Infrastructure, Energy, Construction, Mining, and Forestry markets. WPI is a leading provider of Komatsu and many other prominent brands in the heavy equipment markets.
When you join the WPI family, you become part of a company that’s small enough to know your name yet large enough to advance your career. Our success depends on the technical expertise of our sales reps, the knowledge of our parts people, the skills of our field and shop service techs, and the professionalism of all the WPI staff.
WPI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. WPI provides a drug-free workplace for all employees. Our policy is that we will not discriminate against anyone based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status. Built on mutual success and respect, WPI is a great place to work.
WPI backs every piece of equipment with exceptional training.
Part of WPI’s commitment to customer service includes extensive training, education, and factory certification programs. We help you protect your investment and improve productivity by giving your employees the skills to keep the unit running. Training courses are available for the latest gas compression, prime power, and standby power generation technologies. On-site training is available domestically and internationally.
WPI’s Training Center
WPI’s mission is to offer the best technical training in the industry at our training facility or in the field. We take pride in the quality of our classes, our instructors’ caliber, and our certified technicians. Comprehensive service training provides customers with peace of mind. We must be nimble and proactive in this constant change and chaotic environment. So, we have added a Live Stream Training to our training program for some of our most popular classes.
Visit our state-of-the-art training center or our trainers can come to you. 5151B Gasmer Houston, Texas 77035 Conveniently located within 5 minutes from Hwy 90 Alt, 610 S Loop W, and S Sam Houston Pkwy W
- 2 Classrooms
- Room 1 – 900 sq feet/seats 24 / Equipment with HD widescreen projector, audio system, and overhead projector
- Room 2 – 700 sq feet/seats 16 / Equipment with HD widescreen projector, audio system, and overhead projector
- Class Rooms come standard with a 16 ft. whiteboard, WIFI, and wired internet connections
- Power Generation Equipment
- Six Generac HSB generators with transfer switches
- Three diesel and two gaseous-fueled Generac Protector series generators with transfer switches
- Two gaseous-fueled Generac Industrial series generators with numerous accessories
- 600KW and 25KW load banks
- Individual tool carts for each unit equipped with selected tools and equipment necessary to conduct hands-on lab procedures
WPI Trainee Apprentice Program
Apprenticeships are real jobs. Apprenticeship is the process of learning a skilled occupation through paid on-the-job training under the supervision of a journey-level craftsperson combined with related classroom instruction.
Benefits of an Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeships enable you to start working and earn a wage while you learn key skills and gain qualifications to meet industry standards.
- A paycheck from your first work day will increase as you learn new skills.
- Once the apprenticeship is complete, you are on your way to a successful long-term career with a competitive salary and little or no educational debt.
Benefits of Employment
WPI offers competitive pay, profit sharing, 128 hours of paid time off (vacation & sick), ten paid holidays per year, sign-on bonus programs (if applicable), employee referral bonus programs, relocation (if applicable), tool loan assistance, wellness benefits, and overtime pay after 8 hours per day for hourly employees.
WPI has established trainee programs for experienced and inexperienced Technicians interested in a career with WPI.
- Specialized training
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) match
- Employee assistance program
- Group term life insurance
- Profit-sharing plan
- Tool purchase loans available
- Technical intern partnerships
- Credit union membership (optional)
Waukesha-Pearce Industries LLC Mission Statement
To lead our industry in customer satisfaction by providing world-class products and services.
Employee Responsibilities – What We Expect
- Safely perform your job by adhering to all safety guidelines
- Perform your job to the best of your ability
- Contribute to the WPI processes to achieve success
- Be a Team Player
- Keep your work environment clean
- Maintain integrity in all aspects of your job
- Provide excellent service to our customers
- Be respectful to our customers and fellow employees
- Provide a safe and clean working environment
- Provide access to quality products
- Provide policies and processes to achieve the Mission Statement
- Offer training and opportunity for advancement
- Distribute clear guidelines for employment
- Provide a comprehensive and competitive employee benefit program
- Acknowledge long-term employees with service and retirement awards
- Recognize our employees as WPI's greatest asset